Pay a Bill Online
When you pay your bill, we collect the following categories of personal information from you or a responsible party on your behalf:
- Personal identifiers such as name, date of birth, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Responsible party’s name and contact information; and
- Financial information, such as credit or debit card number or bank account number.
We use and share this information to process payments and provide you with requested products and services.
Provide Feedback Online or Contact Us
If you provide feedback using our online form or contact us online, we collect the following categories of personal information from you:
- Personal identifiers such as name, date of birth, email address, mailing address, phone number; and
- Appointment information, including date of service.
We use this information to provide customer service, engage in follow-up communication, and improve our website, products, and services.
How We May Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to our employees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and third party vendors to perform our obligations and provide services to our customers. We may also disclose personal information to legal or other regulatory bodies as required by law to fulfil legal, reporting, and regulatory requirements. We do not and will not sell your personal information without first providing you notice and an opportunity to opt-out.
A Cookie is a small piece of text that is placed on your website browser when you visit a website. These include our own first-party Cookies as well as third-party Cookies of our service providers and marketing partners. Some Cookies are only stored temporarily and destroyed each time you close your web browser. Our website also uses persistent Cookies, which do not delete when you close your browser and may collect and store data for a set period of time after you’ve left our website. You can find out more about Cookies in general and how they work at Cookiepedia.
- Website Operation. Cookies help us run our website securely and enable basic functions like page navigation.
- Performance and Analytics. Cookies help us analyze how you interact with our website. This enables us to monitor and improve our website performance, services, and your experience.
- Advertisements. Cookies allow us to deliver advertisements that are meaningful to you. Our third party advertising partners may use the Cookies to build a profile of your interests, deliver relevant advertising on other sites, and measure the efficiency of the advertisements.
How to Manage Cookies. If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our website or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set. If you block Cookies, certain features on our website may not work. For more information on how you can customize your browser’s Cookie setting please visit the link to your web browser below:
You may opt-out of interest-based advertising in general by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s or Network Advertising Initiative’s websites. We are not responsible for the completeness, effectiveness, or accuracy of any third party opt-out options or programs.
Information Regarding Children
Our website is intended for users who are 16 years or older and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 16 years old. If we become aware that we have collected information from a child under 16 years old, we will delete such information from our records. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe your child has given us information and you did not provide consent, please call us at 00905462257575 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Request to Review or Make a Correction. You may request to view and correct the personal information we have collected about you on our website.
Third-party Marketing and Selling. We do not provide your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Do Not Track. We may collect information about your usage and activity through cookies. Some web browsers or smartphones have the ability to set “Do Not Track” requests to block user activity from being tracked across web pages or devices. Our website does not recognize “Do Not Track” browser signals.
How We Secure Your Information
Dental Marmaris/ Celebi Dental Clinic's use appropriate and reasonable security measures as required by relevant law. It is important to remember that the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our website will be completely safe. We recommend that you help us keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps, such as not disclosing sensitive personal data in places that can be accessed publicly.
How We Retain Your Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Dental Marmaris/ Celebi Dental Clinic's will retain your personal information only for as long as the company believes it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting, or other reporting requirements or obligations.
Nothing in this Notice restricts Dental Marmaris/ Celebi Dental Clinic's ability to:
- Comply with federal, state, or local laws;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the business, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law; or
- Exercise or defend legal claims.
Changes to This Policy
We will not use or share data in a manner that is materially different from this policy without first providing you notice. This Notice is reviewed and updated annually and we will use reasonable means to inform you of any changes.
Effective Date: 15th October, 2020